Saturday, January 15, 2011

Packing, Packing, Packed.

Well I  ended up writing today just like I said I would. YAY! For once I didn't break my promise (that's a big milestone for me) hehehe. I can't wait until I leave! Although I am going to miss my mum and dad. Anyway I had to pack my suitcase this morning and it was sooooooooooo bbboooooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg!!! I hope I don't have to do that again although I think I might have to which sucks... oh well. I am glad that I have actullay been writing alot lately on this blog. I hope you guys didn't mind waiting for a bit. I just wanted to say that Iam sorry for not writing in awile. ANYWAY, I shall write again today when I get to Melbourne...but...for now you will just have to wait. Sorry about that, your not going to die or anything like that though. I have to go my mum is nagging me to finish packing (mothers *Sigh*) I will write again later today.
Bye!

Moloko.

No comments:

Post a Comment