Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Favorite Photos.

Back again! Finally found the time to write a new post and now here I am! I decided to actually use the photos that I uploaded because I have never used them before. My four favorite photos are just random photos I took when I first got my camera... in other words, they were tests, but they seemed to turn out alright.
This first photo is one of my cat. I tried to take a photo of her just laying there but the flash startled her, hence the scared look on her face.

This second photo is actually a peacock feather. This photo wasn't meant to be blurry but I think it looks cool anyway. Certainly a very abstract photo.

This third photo is quite obviously a candle. I quite like this photo.

And last but not least is one of my favorite photos ever. My Grandmother and my parents all love this photo and so do I.

The inside of a rose in full bloom.
I hope everyone had a nice day today just like I did.
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment