Thursday, December 22, 2011

Funny signs and Hidden gateways.

In January of this year I went with my step-mum to Scotts Head, which is in the Nambucca heads. We had heaps of fun and as we were driving out of Scotts Head I noticed this really funny sign that was positioned on the side of the Highway. I wonder if you can pick out what's ironic about it.

Yes we have wild koalas in Australia, yes we have wild kangaroos in Australia, no we don't have wild elephants in Australia! I think that if people are going to put signs on the side of the highway that say 'LOOK OUT! WILDLIFE ABOUT!' then they really need to learn exactly what king of wildlife we have in Australia.

The next photo that I have is just a random photo I took one day. It's just a little hidden gateway I found which I thought looked rather cool.

I know, it seems kind of boring but I just love the way the walls look as if they are curved, to me anyway. I think this hidden gateway looks...mysterious.

Moloko.

1 comment:

  1. You might like this one. http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/03/funny-signs.html

    ReplyDelete