Friday, October 8, 2010

Donuts, yay.

In case you didn't notice I LLLOOOVVVEEE food and I love eating. Anyway today I had donuts for lunch and they were YYYYYUUUUUUUMMMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!! They were so yummy that I was disappointed at first that I could only have one but in the end I just couldn't possibly eat anything more and now I am not eating until dinnertime.
So, what did I do today...well lets see... oh, I went ten pin bowling today and I was going so well throughout the whole game and I was winning the whole time until... I GOT BEATEN AND ENDED UP COMING LAST!!!!! Oh well, some things just happen for a reason don't they. Even though I lost I still had fun and I would certainly go again.
I have to go now. Well I don't really HAVE to go I WANT to go... don't take that to personally.
Anyway bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment