Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blue-heaven jelly, yyyuuummm.

Well mabye I should rename this blog to the Jelly Testing Blog because so far in thew school holidays I have been tasting many diferent flavours of jelly. But then again mabye not. Tonight for dessert I had Blue-heaven flavoured jelly. One word: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was very good. Anyway, yes it is the school holidays right now like I mentioned before and I am away on a holiday in a remote island, nnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo just kidding. But I have been having fun so far. Oh, and by the way when I say Jelly I mean that wobblely stuff that you would have for dessert, NOT stawberry jam (or stawberry jelly as some people would call it but I would not). Anyway I am sorry to anyone who has been checking for updates but sadly have foung none, that is because lately I have been lazy and have forgotten to write on this blog so, my greatest apologies. I have to go now but I promise I will write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment