Thursday, August 19, 2010

The letter and the cubby-house.

Yesterday I got a letter from one of my best friends who lives down in the south coast. She used to go to the same school as me...but...she left. SAD! Anyway I loved the letter and soon I am going to send her one back. Today I walked home to my house with my friend and we made a cubby-house together out of lots of blankets which took AGES to make. Then once the cubby-house was finished we got in to play our DSI's and the it collapsed! So...we had to make it all again. Then  finally we got to play our DSI's in the cubby-house. It was so dark in the cubby-house and the only light we had was the light form our DSI's! We decided it was too dark and so we turned the light on. My friend eventually had to go home and she left about 30 minutes ago... now guess where I am... that's right I am sitting on my computer right now writing this blog post. Anyway I have to go now. I WILL write again soon this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment