Friday, August 13, 2010

Contact sports and the worst crate ever.

Today is Friday, the day were me and my friends usally go to play Leauge Tag. Leauge Tag is a bit like rugby union but instead of tackling you just have to pull of the tags that are on your waist. Anyway during Leauge Tag today one of the boys from Ferncourt PS (oposing team) grabbed my waist while tagging me! That did hurt but our teacher said to me "it's a contact sport what do you exspect!". "Well sorry" I said. It did hurt but it didn't hurt as much as what happened to my friend. Well...in the school hall there are these giant crates that a made of metal and are very heavy, anyway while my friend was packing some things into one of the crates with another one of my friends (wow I have a lot of friends) the lid of the crate fell on top of my two friends heads. Now THAT would hurt. One of my friends had to go to hospital but the other just had to go to the doctor. Now I am very worried about my friend and hopeshe is okay because it sounds like she hit her head really hard. So anyway lots of drama at my school today.
I have to go now.
Make sure you check for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment