Thursday, August 12, 2010

T.O.M and The Great South Land.

At our school you never really know what is going to happen. There is always last minute preparations and events on almost EVERY week. T.O.M stands for Tournament Of Minds and it is one of the many events that we have every year at our school. Also this year and this year only we are having a musical that is called The Great South Land. I have an 'acting part' as the teachers call it and it is not very big but... I don't really mind that much. I really feel sorry for my friend though because she only has two lines basically. Anyway on to some more interesting stuff.
Oh and I forgot to mention...we have a choir performance coming up soon and it is one day before the musical performance...then, three days after that is the day we have to present our T.O.M stuff to the judges! See what I mean, we have such a busy school!
I have to go now.
I will be writing more on this blog though so check for updates!
I will be writing tomorrow and probably for the rest of the week...anyway now I have to go to bed.
Remember to check for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment