Saturday, August 14, 2010

The markets and the nook I found in the bookstore.

 Have you ever been to  the bookstore at Glebe? Today was the first time I went and now I think it is the best bookstore ever. Today I went to get lunch in Petersham and then I went to the Glebe markets. The markets were very crowded and I couldn't stand all the people! Anyway the I walked up to the bookstore and Glebe were I found the perfect reading nook. If I had the time I would probably stay and read in the bookstore all day. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that would be heaven. Oh, by the way incase you were wondering, it is Saturday, one of my favorite days of the week. On Saturday I get to do anything I want... except jump of a cliff of do something reckless like that. Now THAT would be just a crazy thing tot do. I don't really have much else to say about today. Guess I'll write again soon.
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment